Sunday, June 22, 2008

Random Bits of Useless Information

It seems that Bunny's got herself a boyfriend. Elvis (or as Bunny likes to call him Elfish) lives across the street. She talks about him constantly, Elfish this, Elfish that. Whenever she sees him outside she cries until she can go see him. Yep sounds like guppy love to me.

It is possible to sprain your pinky toe while tripping over your slippers, I'm embarassed to admit.

We've made some decisions about Non-Existant Hypothetical Baby Number Two, hereinafter referred to as Turtle. When I'm ready I'll post something about it.

It seems that the attack of the scary pants has returned and has brought with it scary shirts too. We have to be very careful when getting dressed. Plus Bunny can now take off her own pants, so she can now rid herself of those darned scary pants at will. Fun.

Bunny has also developed the same annoying habit as her father. If I am in another room, they will both start talking to me from whatever room they are in. If I'm in the kitchen in the back of the house and they are in the living room in the front, they will yell across the house rather than getting off of their butts and walking into the room I am in. Bubs doesn't yell real loud but Bunny just screams "Mooooommmmmyyyy" over and over again until I come running. Its such a lovely habit for her to have picked up.

Well that's all I've got for today. So I'll just add this little video of Bunny for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Kim said...

LOVE the video...
Sounds like our house...nobody gets up...
Have a Great Sunday..
Can't wait to hear about Turtle..
~ Kim