Sunday, June 29, 2008

Like Clockwork

Bunny spent the night at my parents last night. Bubs and I went down to Summerfest where I caught one of my favorite bands. We did it up right and got home very late, which for us usually means 11 but was actually 1 am.

So what happens when I stay out late but don't have to worry about a child waking me up early? I wake myself up early. I woke up at 6:30 am. All on my own. That is just not right.

But I managed to fall back asleep and wake up at 8, which isn't much better but I'll take it.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like something I would do...
Sounds like you had a GREAT Evening..
Have a Great Week..

Soccer Mom In Heels said...

i hate when that happens! my kids let me sleep in till almost 9 this morning...i felt so guilty! i love the name of your blog~