Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Impossible Dream

I'm going to tell you about my fondest wish. Its what I dream about, constantly.

Sometimes when I go to sleep, I dream that I have a cleaning lady. I dream that my house is sparkling clean, free of cat hair and cat puke, the laundry and dishes are done. My lovely cleaning lady, lets call her NotMe, does her work with a smile in her heart and a song upon her lips. NotMe loves cleaning our house so much, she will often make dinner just to "help out".

Bunny and I head off to our outings and playdates in crisp clean sundresses. We can enjoy ourselves knowing that there is no work waiting, only play. Our house is a beautiful place, where not even a door hinge squeaks. Our lawn is freshly manicured and our garden has beautiful flowers. We truly enjoy being home.

And then I wake up, in the CrapShack. NotMe,where are you? We really, really need you.

1 comment:

MamaCarter said...

when you find her, clone her and send her to me!