Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You Like Me, You Really Like Me

The internets like me. I am so honored.

I'd like to thank the Academy. I'd like to thank my daughter for being herself. I'd like to thank my cat for peeing everywhere (well not really and don't get any more bright ideas Tabasco). I'd like to thank my husband for putting up with all the chaos and for creating some himself.

What's all the hubub about? Why am I channeling my inner Sally Field? Jyll from Never a Dull Moment gave me this cool little award.



The rules of this award are that you are supposed to:
1. Put the logo on your blog,
2. Add a link to the person who nominated you,
3. Nominate 7 more awesome bloggers.

So I nominate these wondrous bloggers:
Stacey from Is There Any Mommy Out There for being a great nay an amazing mom and for telling it how it is.

Meghan from A Mom Two Boys for being the genius behind All Mediocre and giving me an internet home.

Eat Play Love for making kneesocks cool again.

Kate from The Big Piece of Cake for reminding me why I don't dance any more.

Amy from Amy In Ohio because she shares my obsession with Jon & Kate Plus 8.

And MamaCarter from Insane Toddler because she knows me and really does like me.

7 comments:

anymommy said...

I'm honored - especially to be in such great company! Thank you.

A Mom Two Boys said...

OMG, thank you!

Yay! I'm in such amazing company, I feel so lucky!

You're sweet and I'm glad you like AM so much! So do I! :0)

EatPlayLove said...

thank you, how very sweet. What's not to love about knee high socks? LOL

Rebecca said...

Great list! BTW, I LOVE that Sally Field line and used it a few weeks ago...then I realized that some of the younger viewers might not get the reference and just think I'm nuts (oh, well, it won't be the first time or the last!) :)

Buttons and Dots Photography said...

Nice to see all of the bloggy love you are getting! Sit back and enjoy!

Buttons and Dots Photography said...

Good to see you are getting lots of "bloggy love"! Sit back and enjoy!

MamaCarter said...

OMG squeak gasp yeah!!! WHEE! Thanks for the honor!!!!!!