Monday, July 28, 2008

Things Overheard In My House

Mommy: First we are going to get coffee and then we'll go to our playdate.
Bunny: Mommy likes coffee.
Mommy: Yes mommy likes coffee, what do you like?
Bunny: Vanilla milk. Let's go to Starbucks.

As you can see from above, I've created a monster. She even recognizes Starbucks as we drive past, along with two other coffee houses.

Me: So there was a conference called BlogHer blah blah blah
Bubs: You should totally go next year.
Me: (Dancing happy dance) Ok


Bunny: (While licking her arm) Mommy I having a kitty bath.


Bunny: Old MacDonald have a farm EIEIO, on a farm he have a Gigantasaurus, EIEIO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all about Starbucks here as well. When the Midge was 3, she'd walk up to the counter and say "My usual, please."

Z said...

Ah, the training starts early (with the Starbucks... I'm not so sure about the kitty bath...)

I started drinking coffee at, um, 12? And it didn't really stunt my growth all that much - I blame that on the gymnastics ;)

EatPlayLove said...

My 4 year old knows corporate logos like crazy! it's mind blowing really.

I'm right there with you for blogher.. next year, I'll be ready.

A.C. said...

YES! Little girls who love dinosaurs = awesome!

I have a great picture of me as a kid with a giant inflatable T. rex in my bed. I slept with it every night.