Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pause

Three black circles appeared. This is good, I was assured One is good. Three is great.

Three black circles gave me a faint glimmer of hope.

Three black circles allowed hope to take root in my heart.

Three black circles made me believe what was previously thought impossible was in fact possible.

Three black circles began to take shape in my mind. I thought about one. Yes, one is good. Two? Two is good. What about three? Three is insane but good.

Three black circles gave me joy that sustained me.

One red stain ended it all.

One red stain gave me pause.

5 comments:

MamaCarter said...

I am so sorry. I love you.

Anonymous said...

oh my Renee. I am so sorry. Sending warm thoughts and happy hugs to you today. :)

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I'm sorry Renee. I think Bunny will need to give you extra hugs today.

Thinking about you...

Anonymous said...

I know how much hope comes from those circles. My heart is with you right now.

anymommy said...

I'm so sorry as well. Hugs, warmth, love to you.