Well maybe it was actually in the Forum Shops or in the Forum Casino, I don't know. In the city of constant sensory overload, I found peace. Amidst the ringing of the slot machines and the flashing lights my mind was still. I was able to let go of everything and just be present.
As far as vacations go, it was brilliant.
- I hit the spa for a facial and a massage (my birthday present to myself).
- I had a manicure and a pedicure (another treat for myself).
- I lounged by the pool.
- I shopped and shopped and shopped but didn't buy anything even though I had money burning a hole in my pocket.
- I won then lost money gambling.
- I slipped some singles to a fine bunch of ladies at the Lucky Chen drag show.
- I had a meal to die for at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill.
- I walked until I thought my feet were going to fall off.
- I spent time with family.
- I watched two people pledge their lives and love to eachother. I wish them a lifetime filled with joy and happiness.
- I missed my daughter but was glad to be with adults for 4 straight days.
- I enjoyed carrying a small purse with just the essentials not a small piece of luggage filled with diapers, dinosaurs, crayons, coloring books, crushed pretzles and random crasins.