Friday, October 10, 2008

BFL Week Six

My crafty plan at BFL and world domination is working. I've lulled you all into a false sense of security by making mediocre picks for the past few weeks. I'm 22 and 20. I'm no threat, right?

Wrong! Now is the time that butwhymommy kicks
it into high gear. I'm gonna win all my games. I'm gunning for the winners badge. Its gonna be living here for the rest of the year.

Baltimore @ Indy
Miami @ Houston
Chicago @ Atlanta
Detroit @ Minnesota
Oakland @ New Orleans
Cincinatti @ NY Jets
Carolina @ Tampa
St. Louis @ Washington
Jacksonville @ Denver
Dallas @ Arizona
Philadelphia @ San Francisco
Green Bay @ Seattle
New England @ San Diego
NY Giants @ Cleveland

MNF score - 37

Ok here are Bubs' picks, however, they are completely irrelevant given my stated intention of world domination:

CIN @ NYJ
MIA @ HOU
CHI @ ATL
DET @ MIN
CAR @ TB
BAL @ IND
OAK @ NO
StL @ WAS
JAC @ DEN
GB @ Sea
DAL @ AZ
PHI @ SF
NE @ SD
NY Giants @ CLE

1 comment:

Amy in Ohio said...

You've been official spread-sheeted!

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg62hrpw_3hb9brvvn