Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall, Glorious Fall

I love fall. I love everything about it. The crisp weather. The leaves turning colors. Picking apples. Decorating for Halloween. Trick or Treating (mmm candy). Football, both the Badgers and the Packers. And for the first time in 26 years Baseball in October (go Brewers, please win at least one game for me, kay).

So it is with much joy and excitement that I present this weeks BFL picks (although I don't know why I'm excited, I've been sucking lately):

KC @ Carolina
Chicago @ Detroit
Atlanta @ Green Bay
San Diego @ Miami
Seattle @ NY Giants
Washington @ Philadelphia
Tennessee @ Baltimore
Indianapolis @ Houston
Tampa Bay @ Denver
Buffalo @ Arizona
New England @ San Fran
Cincinatti @ Dallas
Pittsburg @ Jacksonville
Minnesota @ New Orleans
Combined MNF score 39


Here are Bubs' picks (winner in bold):
ten @ BAL
ATL @ gb
kc @ CAR
SD @ mia
was @ PHI
sea @ NYG
IND @ hou
CHI @ det
tb @ DEN
BUF @ ariz
cin @ DAL
NE @ sf
pit @ JAC
min @ NO

If you are interested in the BFL and want in on the fun, just head over to the lovely Insta-mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not into football, but I did tag you. Stop by Mommy, I'm Home to play along.