Friday, October 24, 2008

BFL picks

Last week I tried something new. No smack talk, only picks. And it worked. Well almost worked. I almost won. Almost. I finished second. And I tied with Bubs.

So no more smack talk, just picks.

Tampa Bay @ Dallas
Washington @ Detroit
Buffalo @ Miami
St. Louis @ New England
San Diego @ New Orleans
Kansas City @ NY Jets
Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Oakland @ Baltimore
Arizona @ Carolina
Cleveland @ Jacksonville
Cincinatti @ Houston
NY Giants @ Pittsburg
Seattle @ San Francisco
Indianapolis @ Tennessee
MNF score - 52

Here are Bubs' picks:
oak @ BAL
ari @ CAR
tb @ DAL
WAS @ det
BUF @ mia
stl @ NE
sd @ NO
kc @ NYJ
atl @ PHI
cle @ JAC
cin @ HOU
NYG @ pit
SEA @ sf
IND @ ten

And don't forget to head over to the lovely Insta-mom for the rest of the BFL picks.

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

Absolutely LOVE your heading picture! Obama needs to use that for an ad :)

Do you like coffee??? Then enter my giveaway! To celebrate the launching of my very own online coffee shop I am giving away 1 pound of coffee every Friday during October. To enter visit:

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

To visit our website:
www.getthebean.com