Monday, April 21, 2008

Introductions


Hello there.
Three plus months into being a stay at home mom, I've decided to start a "mommy blog". Why? I have no idea.

Well maybe I want to share stories about my daughter, maybe I'm hoping to connect with the outside world, maybe I'm just trying to keep my sanity.

Who are we?

I'm reneedesigns. I am a recovering attorney and financial services professional. I currently run a small jewelry business out of my home, selling in local stores and on-line

My daughter is known by many names but most often she is called the Wee One or Bunny. She is two years old and behaves like a perpetual motion machine. She has just entered the constant questioning stage. Every other word out of her mouth is Why?, What's that?, Where is it? and so forth. Even with all my my years of education, I'm pretty sure she is smarter than me right now.

So stop by from time to time, have a cup of tea or coffee and share in the day to day madness of a two year old and chuckle at me as I try to keep up.

1 comment:

Frances said...

Came across your blog on the mom blog network. I started a blog for many of the same reasons you did.. it's definitely evolved over time.

Feel free to stop by.. can't wait to read more content!