Monday, July 6, 2009

Training Update and Announcement

Training was back on schedule this past week. I did great on biking, logging the actual race distance during one of my rides. Running was great too. I even managed to squeeze in an extra run and I still felt good.

Swimming was another story. I wanted to swim. I went to the club to swim. But then I found out the lap pool was closed all week for maintainance. I managed to squeeze in one work out in the exercise pool in the midst of kiddie swim lessons, and two water walkers. Needless to say it wasn't my best effort to date. So this week, I'll have to work a bit harder.

Which brings me to my announcement, I will not be posting this week because we are headed to a family reunion in Iowa. We will be leaving tomorrow and not returning until late Friday afternoon. So I hope you all have a good week, I'll see you next week.

5 comments:

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

Christy said...

Good job! I'm so proud of you - and so freaking impressed and jealous that running is so much easier for you than it is for me.

Have a great vacation! Looking forward to seeing you in three weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB! I hate running, so that is particularly impressive to me. :) Good job hanging in!

And have a wonderful vacation. Yay!

Kari said...

Have a great vacation!!!

Heidi said...

Hope you have a great week!