Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Lion In Winter

A lot of things have been going on with our family but I've been too whatever to blog about them. So I thought it would be a good time to update you on a few things Lion with a side of Bunny thrown in for good measure.

When we last saw Lion, he looked something like this:

He's just so cute and adorable.

But then I got a bright idea to do this:




So then he looked like this:


He's still cute and adorable but now he looks like a little kid instead of a baby.

And if that wasn't enough, we got this for him:

A big boy bed! Now he's totally not a baby.

And then there was his first snow:




Um, yeah. He totally loved it.

His other favorite thing (other than throwing things and destroying things):



Hanging out with his awesome sister.

7 comments:

Issa said...

He's so adorable. I loveeeeee the Santa photo. Priceless.

Leah Ann said...

He is one super-cute little Lion!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Oh my gosh. Your kids are so cute!! I can't believe how big Lion is. Love his hair!

SaraLyons said...

Super adorable!

Heather said...

I got tears in my eyes! He DOES look like a little boy! But, seriously, he's got to be one of the most handsome boys I have ever laid eyes on. xoxox to you all.

anymommy said...

Your family is so cute it hurts. XO.

Beth said...

Just love seeing pictures of your kids together. Beautiful. Blessed holiday season to you all.