Monday, May 17, 2010

Perfect Day

Did you ever have a perfect day? Did you ever have a day that you want to remember forever?

I had one of those days yesterday. It was a day so simple but so perfect that I want to keep it in a treasure chest in my mind so I can pull it out on those not so perfect days.

First a picnic at the beach.






Then a trip to Discovery World museum to see the aquarium and the tall ship.




Finally a hike at Lakeshore State Park to see what is truly beautiful about my city.






All of this and the opportunity to spend the day with my favorite people in the world. Perfect.

5 comments:

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Awesome. I think I need one of those days!

Issa said...

Oh it looks like a great day. :)

I want that app so bad. Sigh. Six weeks. Ha.

anymommy said...

Perfect. And I am beyond jealous of that beach.

Heather said...

sound like the perfect day.

Anonymous said...

You write so beautifully. Love those pictures. Can you please send me the originals--thanks. Love ya--g'ma Marsha.